Today I am looking at a notebook from Acer called the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165. This machine has one very unique feature -- it is 3D capable. This is the first notebook from Acer to offer 3D and one of the first on the market to support 3D from the factory.
If you are a big movie and casual game fan, the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165 may be something you want to check out. The notebook turns plain ol' movies and content into 3D without any drama or extra steps. The coolness of the 3D feature aside, will the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165 stack up?
The machine is at its core a multimedia notebook with specs putting it in the mid-range of the segment. The hardware and features make this a rather unique notebook in the multimedia and mainstream segment. Read on for all of the details on the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit