Come get Some!
The box has some impressive art work and a great quote from IGN to get you hyped about the toy nestled inside in the cocoon of Styrofoam.
And upon opening the box we see a nice note from the manufacturers letting us know how to get the best out of our NOVINT; also with a note at the bottom from the CEO of NOVINT to let you know that he is at your disposal should you want to contact him about anything.
He also actively patrols the forums and answers any questions he can too, which is a nice level of involvement with the end user base.
Out of the box, you can see the unit comes with a multi socket power adapter with plugs for UK, US and EU. A USB cable and the ball/knob attachment is also included. Worth a pickup as well is the pistol grip to make playing games that bit easier and more realistic.
A close up now on the Falcon in its dormant on state, you can see the multi-coloured lighting and the slack motors letting the handle droop to the bottom. Unlike the force feedback joysticks, calibration is simple and just involves pulling and pushing the knob in and out to its full extent, where the light will turn from red (uncalibrated) to green (calibrated).
So, as suggested in the included piece of paper, we disregarded the driver CD and went straight online and downloaded all the latest gumph to drive this unit. Then after plugging it in and running the tutorials, there is a world of textures and physics mini-games to play with to help you get used to the device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs