Come get Some!
The box has some impressive art work and a great quote from IGN to get you hyped about the toy nestled inside in the cocoon of Styrofoam.
And upon opening the box we see a nice note from the manufacturers letting us know how to get the best out of our NOVINT; also with a note at the bottom from the CEO of NOVINT to let you know that he is at your disposal should you want to contact him about anything.
He also actively patrols the forums and answers any questions he can too, which is a nice level of involvement with the end user base.
Out of the box, you can see the unit comes with a multi socket power adapter with plugs for UK, US and EU. A USB cable and the ball/knob attachment is also included. Worth a pickup as well is the pistol grip to make playing games that bit easier and more realistic.
A close up now on the Falcon in its dormant on state, you can see the multi-coloured lighting and the slack motors letting the handle droop to the bottom. Unlike the force feedback joysticks, calibration is simple and just involves pulling and pushing the knob in and out to its full extent, where the light will turn from red (uncalibrated) to green (calibrated).
So, as suggested in the included piece of paper, we disregarded the driver CD and went straight online and downloaded all the latest gumph to drive this unit. Then after plugging it in and running the tutorials, there is a world of textures and physics mini-games to play with to help you get used to the device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017