The front of the NV120 PWM shows its heritage with a window to see the cooler that is shaped like a butterfly. Around this window is a white and silver package with bright orange splashes to highlight the features.
The right side has the compatibility list and as you can see I missed the AM2+ on the chart I made. This cooler will handle any LGA775 or LAG1366 from Intel and socket 939 and up on the AMD side.
The rear houses images of the NV120 in 3 poses, one on an Intel board, one on an AMD board, and one all by itself, so you can see what you are getting inside.
That leaves us with the specifications on the left side of the packaging.
Removing the outer box, you will find the cooler is packed in an inner liner of cardboard. This adds protection during shipping, while also separating the cooler for the hardware in the small box at the top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched