Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The NV120 PWM follows form with its copper base and four 6mm heat pipes all the way down to the aluminum fins. Where the Nirvana stands out from the rest of the ZEROtherm lineup is in the complete coating of chrome and nickel. Weighing in at 638 grams brings its overall weight down from the ZEN series. I account to the lack of all the excess plastic of the fan and just a touch less fin area to most of the weight loss. While the fins do resemble the ZEN, the Nirvana is coated as well as "wings" on the edges to help add fin area and protect one from the fan.
Speaking of the fan, this open air design does leave two ends open, so watch those fingers. Otherwise the fan is pretty nice. The hub houses two blue LED's that light up when in use and offers up to 60 CFM of cooling power. While this cooler is rated for over 150W, the lower CFM may make this not the premium answer for that solution.
Finding this cooler in the U.S. is pretty tough currently. I was able to locate one shop that, while on Google showed stock of it for $77, when I clicked the link, the site was temporarily down. Continuing on my search I did find that the NV120 PWM is widely available in the Australian market anywhere in the realm of 80-120 AUD. Even further investigations showed the EU market also has this in stock and about at the same price point as the AU market. Converting that over dollar for dollar scares me a bit! Even the $77 USD price I found was a bit excessive in my opinion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio