I figured this would be an important feature of the Beta to show. I had to flip the case around to get a good image, but as you can see the Beta will allow for most of the biggest GPU's on the market.
Using a full ATX Foxconn X38A, you can see there is plenty of room to get your components installed, and still the Beta has a bit of room to work.
Moving forward a bit, I have the front I/O and fan power wires pretty much hidden and I have my drives in place as well. I looked to reverse the hard drives while I was installing and it seems this is the only position they will install in.
I went ahead and locked the entire lot of extra tool-less clips into place. They simply line up with the keyway and you twist the handle to the locked position, then you are done. To unlock, just follow the arrows and pull the clip out, the drive will slide right out.
Even when you are running some older hardware, the Beta leaves it with a clean look and easy access to the components. If you were to have a drive failure, it is much easier to replace in this position.
Moving forward once again, this is with the PSU in place, wired up and ready to start up. I found it was much easier to get most of the wires to lay above the optical drive than to bury them all behind the tray. Even with all the motherboard tray wiring holes, it seems NZXT has left out the one to get the wires behind the tray in the first place. Still, I found it very easy to wire and keep them out of the flow of the little bit of air this case offers.
This image shows what I mean. There is a bunch of room to be utilized to hide the wires, but there is no easy way to get them there. If I was planning to use this chassis full time, I would have gotten out my Dremel tool and made a hole in front of the PSU to allow the passage of the wires to the rear.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99