Inside The NZXT Beta Mid Tower Case
I have to remove the left panel to get images of the interior, so let's discuss it now. NZXT used two plastic ended thumb screws to keep the door on place. The door itself has folded over edges for support of the panel and then of course there's an inside look at the mesh grills that can accommodate the two, not included, 120mm fans of your choice.
With the left panel off there is a great view of the all black interior and its layout.
This is how the Beta ships; notice no rear exhaust fan is included, but the rear of the chassis is well ventilated, even down to the expansion slot covers. Keep this in mind when purchasing, that you may need to look into a couple fans as well.
The motherboard tray is not removable, but is pre-cut with wire management holes. These holes may not all work for a full ATX install. This is because NZXT has thought to place a couple closer for mini and micro ATX boards as well.
Moving to the top of the front of the Beta chassis, there are the four 5.25" optical bay drives. They are slotted in the sides to allow for the tool-less clips, as well as drilled to allow for screw mounting of the drives.
The bottom half of the drive rack consist of a floppy drive bay and has room to house up to five hard drives. I don't quite get the floppy drive bay, as there is no place for it to pass through the front panel, so you would have to install it backwards and install the discs from inside the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve asked to pull No Man's Sky bullshots off Steam
- Latest Final Fantasy XIV patch loaded with new content
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now