Inside The NZXT Beta Mid Tower Case
I have to remove the left panel to get images of the interior, so let's discuss it now. NZXT used two plastic ended thumb screws to keep the door on place. The door itself has folded over edges for support of the panel and then of course there's an inside look at the mesh grills that can accommodate the two, not included, 120mm fans of your choice.
With the left panel off there is a great view of the all black interior and its layout.
This is how the Beta ships; notice no rear exhaust fan is included, but the rear of the chassis is well ventilated, even down to the expansion slot covers. Keep this in mind when purchasing, that you may need to look into a couple fans as well.
The motherboard tray is not removable, but is pre-cut with wire management holes. These holes may not all work for a full ATX install. This is because NZXT has thought to place a couple closer for mini and micro ATX boards as well.
Moving to the top of the front of the Beta chassis, there are the four 5.25" optical bay drives. They are slotted in the sides to allow for the tool-less clips, as well as drilled to allow for screw mounting of the drives.
The bottom half of the drive rack consist of a floppy drive bay and has room to house up to five hard drives. I don't quite get the floppy drive bay, as there is no place for it to pass through the front panel, so you would have to install it backwards and install the discs from inside the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand