Inside The NZXT Beta Mid Tower Case
I have to remove the left panel to get images of the interior, so let's discuss it now. NZXT used two plastic ended thumb screws to keep the door on place. The door itself has folded over edges for support of the panel and then of course there's an inside look at the mesh grills that can accommodate the two, not included, 120mm fans of your choice.
With the left panel off there is a great view of the all black interior and its layout.
This is how the Beta ships; notice no rear exhaust fan is included, but the rear of the chassis is well ventilated, even down to the expansion slot covers. Keep this in mind when purchasing, that you may need to look into a couple fans as well.
The motherboard tray is not removable, but is pre-cut with wire management holes. These holes may not all work for a full ATX install. This is because NZXT has thought to place a couple closer for mini and micro ATX boards as well.
Moving to the top of the front of the Beta chassis, there are the four 5.25" optical bay drives. They are slotted in the sides to allow for the tool-less clips, as well as drilled to allow for screw mounting of the drives.
The bottom half of the drive rack consist of a floppy drive bay and has room to house up to five hard drives. I don't quite get the floppy drive bay, as there is no place for it to pass through the front panel, so you would have to install it backwards and install the discs from inside the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched