My First Smartphone
Today we have an interesting mix of smartphone meets slimphone, brought to us by those stylish engineers at Samsung.
This is an interesting mashup we have here today, with part of the phone wanting to be a candybar style, regular numeric keypad phone and the software side nestling firmly in the bosom of the big M$. A windows mobile phone with an aversion to qwerty; interesting!
It's clear that the phone is not trying to be an all singing and dancing smartphone. For one, it lacks a touch screen and the one it has will not be useful for the touch screen applications of WinMo.
Let's have a look at what the phone is rocking under its sleek exterior:
Network & Data: GPRS, EDGE, 3G
Operation System: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 SP
Browser: Pocket Internet Explorer
Dimension: 116.7 x 50.8 x 11.8mm
Screen Size: 2.3"
Talk Time (Standard): up to 7 hrs
Standby (Standard): up to 300 hrs
Camera Resolution: 2.0 Megapixel
Digital / Optical Zoom: Digital Zoom (2x)
Document Viewer: PPT, Word, Excel, Text, PDF
Mobile Printing: Mobile printing (BPP / Pictbridge)
Email: Email (POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4)
While this is only a sampling of some of the interesting features, we can see there is nothing out of the ordinary going on here; a standard mix of style phone and WinMo features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller