My First Smartphone
Today we have an interesting mix of smartphone meets slimphone, brought to us by those stylish engineers at Samsung.
This is an interesting mashup we have here today, with part of the phone wanting to be a candybar style, regular numeric keypad phone and the software side nestling firmly in the bosom of the big M$. A windows mobile phone with an aversion to qwerty; interesting!
It's clear that the phone is not trying to be an all singing and dancing smartphone. For one, it lacks a touch screen and the one it has will not be useful for the touch screen applications of WinMo.
Let's have a look at what the phone is rocking under its sleek exterior:
Network & Data: GPRS, EDGE, 3G
Operation System: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 SP
Browser: Pocket Internet Explorer
Dimension: 116.7 x 50.8 x 11.8mm
Screen Size: 2.3"
Talk Time (Standard): up to 7 hrs
Standby (Standard): up to 300 hrs
Camera Resolution: 2.0 Megapixel
Digital / Optical Zoom: Digital Zoom (2x)
Document Viewer: PPT, Word, Excel, Text, PDF
Mobile Printing: Mobile printing (BPP / Pictbridge)
Email: Email (POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4)
While this is only a sampling of some of the interesting features, we can see there is nothing out of the ordinary going on here; a standard mix of style phone and WinMo features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4