Coming straight off of a not so good review, I had to take a few deep breaths and gather my thoughts so that I could give this review the correct attitude and attention it deserves. I feel after a bit of time off I have gotten to just that place. It is time to settle in and come at this review with an open mind and see what I have to say about Evercool's latest submission to our labs.
Evercool, of course submitted the Transformer 4, which I had found damaged and not really up to snuff as far as dual, 120mm fan powered coolers go. This time I have a stouter cooler from Evercool, which is powered with a single fan, which many of you have most likely seen at this point, just with a different mounting kit on it. I am talking about the Evercool Buffalo CPU cooler.
Today Evercool sends the Buffalo HPFI7-10025. This is the same Buffalo, twin heatpipe, cooler that has been on the market for quite some time now. This time Evercool adapts the mounting hardware to accommodate the Core i7 line of processors. This cooler is compact in nature and only has the aid of a single fan to take on its task. Time now to get to the images and testing and see if the Buffalo HPFI7-10025 is up to the task of sufficiently keeping up with the competition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives