Coming straight off of a not so good review, I had to take a few deep breaths and gather my thoughts so that I could give this review the correct attitude and attention it deserves. I feel after a bit of time off I have gotten to just that place. It is time to settle in and come at this review with an open mind and see what I have to say about Evercool's latest submission to our labs.
Evercool, of course submitted the Transformer 4, which I had found damaged and not really up to snuff as far as dual, 120mm fan powered coolers go. This time I have a stouter cooler from Evercool, which is powered with a single fan, which many of you have most likely seen at this point, just with a different mounting kit on it. I am talking about the Evercool Buffalo CPU cooler.
Today Evercool sends the Buffalo HPFI7-10025. This is the same Buffalo, twin heatpipe, cooler that has been on the market for quite some time now. This time Evercool adapts the mounting hardware to accommodate the Core i7 line of processors. This cooler is compact in nature and only has the aid of a single fan to take on its task. Time now to get to the images and testing and see if the Buffalo HPFI7-10025 is up to the task of sufficiently keeping up with the competition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent