Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SilverStone NT07-775 comes as an all extruded, aluminum finned cooler, with a copper core like the older E6XXX series CPU's came with, just slimmed down. The NT07 utilizes a 90mm, 23 CFM, 1800 RPM fan to keep things comfortable during operation of any 45nm processor, or one with a 65 watt or less TDP. The NT07-775 comes with the same basic push-pin mounting as the Intel retail cooler uses, so there are no special tricks to mounting this cooler. The NT07 does weigh in a bit less than the retail version and comes in at 310 grams.
Taking a look at Google to shop around for the NT07-775 leads me to only seven e-tailers that do carry this cooler. With a limited amount of shops that carry the NT07-775, it leaves me a feeling the availability is moderate at best. Even though the e-tailer selection is slim, if you should choose to purchase this, all of them show stock and they are ready to take your money and ship the NT07-775 to your door.
While I was searching Google for the NT07-775, I see it is in fact available at Newegg. The retail pricing there is $22.99 with free shipping; you really can't complain about the price if you are in search of a low profile cooler for those tight small form factor and home theater environments. I myself have wasted a twenty on a few things I wish I had never gotten, but if this can solve the issue in my HTPC, it's a reasonable deal in my eyes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone NT07-775 Low Profile CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS