Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SilverStone NT07-775 comes as an all extruded, aluminum finned cooler, with a copper core like the older E6XXX series CPU's came with, just slimmed down. The NT07 utilizes a 90mm, 23 CFM, 1800 RPM fan to keep things comfortable during operation of any 45nm processor, or one with a 65 watt or less TDP. The NT07-775 comes with the same basic push-pin mounting as the Intel retail cooler uses, so there are no special tricks to mounting this cooler. The NT07 does weigh in a bit less than the retail version and comes in at 310 grams.
Taking a look at Google to shop around for the NT07-775 leads me to only seven e-tailers that do carry this cooler. With a limited amount of shops that carry the NT07-775, it leaves me a feeling the availability is moderate at best. Even though the e-tailer selection is slim, if you should choose to purchase this, all of them show stock and they are ready to take your money and ship the NT07-775 to your door.
While I was searching Google for the NT07-775, I see it is in fact available at Newegg. The retail pricing there is $22.99 with free shipping; you really can't complain about the price if you are in search of a low profile cooler for those tight small form factor and home theater environments. I myself have wasted a twenty on a few things I wish I had never gotten, but if this can solve the issue in my HTPC, it's a reasonable deal in my eyes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone NT07-775 Low Profile CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines