Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SilverStone NT07-775 comes as an all extruded, aluminum finned cooler, with a copper core like the older E6XXX series CPU's came with, just slimmed down. The NT07 utilizes a 90mm, 23 CFM, 1800 RPM fan to keep things comfortable during operation of any 45nm processor, or one with a 65 watt or less TDP. The NT07-775 comes with the same basic push-pin mounting as the Intel retail cooler uses, so there are no special tricks to mounting this cooler. The NT07 does weigh in a bit less than the retail version and comes in at 310 grams.
Taking a look at Google to shop around for the NT07-775 leads me to only seven e-tailers that do carry this cooler. With a limited amount of shops that carry the NT07-775, it leaves me a feeling the availability is moderate at best. Even though the e-tailer selection is slim, if you should choose to purchase this, all of them show stock and they are ready to take your money and ship the NT07-775 to your door.
While I was searching Google for the NT07-775, I see it is in fact available at Newegg. The retail pricing there is $22.99 with free shipping; you really can't complain about the price if you are in search of a low profile cooler for those tight small form factor and home theater environments. I myself have wasted a twenty on a few things I wish I had never gotten, but if this can solve the issue in my HTPC, it's a reasonable deal in my eyes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone NT07-775 Low Profile CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio