The Package and Contents
Right then; let's first take a closer look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
As you can see above, the headphones come in a sturdy plastic molded package with lots of bright and 'attention getting' labels spelling out what the product is and what it's called.
Over all, it's not a bad design, but personally I think it lacks the pristine elegance of some of the other designs I've seen lately.
What do we get inside the green and black package? - Well, quite a lot actually; considering the simple nature of the product.
First up, we get the headset of course, but we also have a plethora of other cables included. In the box is a small black decoder that's used to decode Dolby Digital information. There's also an analog adapter for non-digital material, a wired in volume control, a (brief) manual, a small microphone, a USB cable for the latter and a power cable that provides separate power to the decoder box and the headset.
Lastly, is a tiny little cable used with the Xbox 360 controller, so obviously Sharkoon has given the user everything needed to take full advantage of these impressive headphones, whatever your hardware may be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition