Don't stop 'till you pop!
Popping the front off, there is a small unit which holds the power and reset buttons along with the indication LEDs. The USB and 3.5mm ports are extruded to make them flush with the front of the case, again using nice solid steel bracketing.
We can also see that the CD-ROM tray is designed to support slim-line laptop style drives, which are becoming increasingly popular in everyday small form factor builds. Furthermore, there's space for a 3.5-inch card reader or front panel accessory of your choice.
A quick look at the power supply shows that it's got a nice 120W capacity and a 3 year guarantee. The advantage of using an in-built PSU removes the need for a laptop style power block hiding under your desk; it keeps it all in the case.
Looking at the HDD mount and we can see the nice touch of the etched HDD symbol on it, making it obvious to newbie system builders. The mount can support both 2.5-inch laptop style hard disks as well as standard 3.5-inch flavours, too.
On top of the CD-ROM tray we see the same etching going on that provides re-assurance that this case has been well designed to make everything obvious and intuitive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities