Taiwan is home to a lot of technology companies and manufacturing plants, with most of the big names having a sizeable piece of Taiwan real-estate. IN WIN is no exception to this and is one of the native Taiwan companies who are producing some mighty fine products this year.
We are fortunate to have one of their ITX cases for review today, the BM650 Mini-ITX Chassis in stylish piano black.
As can be seen from the front panel, the case sports headphone, mic and USB ports; while these are key ports to have on the front of the case, it would be a bit nicer to have them behind a small flush door so that the appearance of the case front is not cluttered. That being said, IN WIN has done a fantastic job to ensure that the gloss plastic front flows nicely together.
The case is designed to be oriented either horizontally or vertically, depending on your requirements. Small rubber feet are supplied to attach on both sides so that you don't scratch your desk and to help reduce vibration noise from the case resonating through it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent