Taiwan is home to a lot of technology companies and manufacturing plants, with most of the big names having a sizeable piece of Taiwan real-estate. IN WIN is no exception to this and is one of the native Taiwan companies who are producing some mighty fine products this year.
We are fortunate to have one of their ITX cases for review today, the BM650 Mini-ITX Chassis in stylish piano black.
As can be seen from the front panel, the case sports headphone, mic and USB ports; while these are key ports to have on the front of the case, it would be a bit nicer to have them behind a small flush door so that the appearance of the case front is not cluttered. That being said, IN WIN has done a fantastic job to ensure that the gloss plastic front flows nicely together.
The case is designed to be oriented either horizontally or vertically, depending on your requirements. Small rubber feet are supplied to attach on both sides so that you don't scratch your desk and to help reduce vibration noise from the case resonating through it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard