There was a time, not too long ago, when a 1000 Watt power supply seemed like excess. However, with the recent advent of triple and quad graphics card systems, this once lofty capacity has become relatively common place. A quick visit to any of the myriad of PSU calculators available online and you may find your current system power demands now justify a 1000 Watt power supply.
No stranger to high capacity power supplies, Topower has been at the forefront of high performance power supplies in an OEM capacity for the likes of Tagan, ePower, Mushkin and BFG since 1986. Today, we take a look at a product Topower markets directly, the PowerBird series of high capacity power supplies. There are two available capacities, a 900 Watt and an 1100 Watt version.
Our sample is the 1100 Watt Special Edition version which includes a nice aluminum case. Let's take a look to see if the PowerBird can distinguish itself from the competition in this very crowded market. Can the Topower deliver? We will soon find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis