There was a time, not too long ago, when a 1000 Watt power supply seemed like excess. However, with the recent advent of triple and quad graphics card systems, this once lofty capacity has become relatively common place. A quick visit to any of the myriad of PSU calculators available online and you may find your current system power demands now justify a 1000 Watt power supply.
No stranger to high capacity power supplies, Topower has been at the forefront of high performance power supplies in an OEM capacity for the likes of Tagan, ePower, Mushkin and BFG since 1986. Today, we take a look at a product Topower markets directly, the PowerBird series of high capacity power supplies. There are two available capacities, a 900 Watt and an 1100 Watt version.
Our sample is the 1100 Watt Special Edition version which includes a nice aluminum case. Let's take a look to see if the PowerBird can distinguish itself from the competition in this very crowded market. Can the Topower deliver? We will soon find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs