Everyone loves a bargain, especially these days. You know; a nice affordable power supply that simply does the job, looks decent and has some good power ratings. If you have been looking for a value power supply, then you will likely be no stranger to Rosewill. The company was founded on the premise of combining quality with affordable prices on a wide variety of products, from cables to PC accessories to LCD TVs.
Today, we are looking at the newest member of Rosewill Performance series, the RP650-2 650 Watt power supply. This power supply is aimed squarely at the value conscious buyer looking to get enough power for that shiny new graphics card. At a suggested list price of $129 US, it certainly won't break the bank, but at that price it is hardly cheap. Where is the bargain? - Well, you will be happy to know that street prices look to be significantly less with several e-tailers showing a listing for it at well below $100 USD. This bodes well for the Rosewill unit, especially if it can compete, feature-for-feature, against some very big names like Corsair, Silverstone and PC Power and Cooling in the list price range.
Let's take a peek at what Rosewill has to offer and see how it stacks up against what I would consider some very steep competition. Can this value minded power supply keep up? - Let's see how The Rosewill RP650-2 fared.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni