Everyone loves a bargain, especially these days. You know; a nice affordable power supply that simply does the job, looks decent and has some good power ratings. If you have been looking for a value power supply, then you will likely be no stranger to Rosewill. The company was founded on the premise of combining quality with affordable prices on a wide variety of products, from cables to PC accessories to LCD TVs.
Today, we are looking at the newest member of Rosewill Performance series, the RP650-2 650 Watt power supply. This power supply is aimed squarely at the value conscious buyer looking to get enough power for that shiny new graphics card. At a suggested list price of $129 US, it certainly won't break the bank, but at that price it is hardly cheap. Where is the bargain? - Well, you will be happy to know that street prices look to be significantly less with several e-tailers showing a listing for it at well below $100 USD. This bodes well for the Rosewill unit, especially if it can compete, feature-for-feature, against some very big names like Corsair, Silverstone and PC Power and Cooling in the list price range.
Let's take a peek at what Rosewill has to offer and see how it stacks up against what I would consider some very steep competition. Can this value minded power supply keep up? - Let's see how The Rosewill RP650-2 fared.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel