This is the first time I have had the pleasure of reviewing a product from Spire. Spire is an international, ISO-14001 certified company with its locations spread over in eight different countries. Being spread so widely gives Spire a better chance to serve its customer base and distribute more of their cooling products, power supplies, cases, and accessories. Spire puts most of their effort into going after the 20-45 demographic that can appreciate style, reliability and performance.
Spire's first cooler for me to review is the TherMax Pro. While Spire has also another in its line-up that is very similar to this cooler with the Spire TherMax II, that is the more expensive version with a higher rated CFM fan applied than in the TherMax Pro. Either way, these coolers come with Direct Touch heat pipes, which we all know can hold a bit of an edge over the flat copper or aluminum solid base designs.
Today we are testing the TherMax Pro and we get a chance to see just how well their take on a Direct Touch system works against our testing. Since we have tested some very similar style coolers previously, I can only imagine this cooler should be able to hold its own against the rest of our tested coolers. Let's get down to brass tacks and see just how the Spire TherMax Pro performs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Spire TherMax Pro]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs