This is the first time I have had the pleasure of reviewing a product from Spire. Spire is an international, ISO-14001 certified company with its locations spread over in eight different countries. Being spread so widely gives Spire a better chance to serve its customer base and distribute more of their cooling products, power supplies, cases, and accessories. Spire puts most of their effort into going after the 20-45 demographic that can appreciate style, reliability and performance.
Spire's first cooler for me to review is the TherMax Pro. While Spire has also another in its line-up that is very similar to this cooler with the Spire TherMax II, that is the more expensive version with a higher rated CFM fan applied than in the TherMax Pro. Either way, these coolers come with Direct Touch heat pipes, which we all know can hold a bit of an edge over the flat copper or aluminum solid base designs.
Today we are testing the TherMax Pro and we get a chance to see just how well their take on a Direct Touch system works against our testing. Since we have tested some very similar style coolers previously, I can only imagine this cooler should be able to hold its own against the rest of our tested coolers. Let's get down to brass tacks and see just how the Spire TherMax Pro performs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Spire TherMax Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines