Introduction & First Looks
Zalman might not be your first port of call when it comes to gaming headphones, and the ZM-RS6F which the company launched a few years ago isn't the greatest looking pair of headphones around. To top it off, despite the six integrated speakers they were never a great seller from what I could tell. But the good news is that Zalman are about to launch two new headphones, and today we're looking at the ZM-DS4F.
The ZM-DS4Fs look very much like any other pair of decent over-the-head style headpones. They're available in iPod white or black, although even the white ones have some black parts. The white ones actually look nicer than the black ones in our opinion, as the black ones have some odd cross thing going on around the ear cups.
The design itself is rather stylish, but nothing which really makes them stand out either, though some of you may see this as a good thing. The ZM-DS4Fs can be folded together for easy transportation and this makes them quite compact for when you want to use them on the go. As the ZM-DS4Fs are useful for other things besides attaching them to your PC, even those of you who don't go to LAN parties will find this to be a useful feature. They're an excellent pair of headphones for your MP3 player if you don't mind wearing a larger pair of headphones, but more on that later.
Now let's focus on the most important thing here, the speakers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99