Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action Platformer
Accessories: Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller
Theultimate Nintendo hero is taking the ultimate step ...out into space.Join Mario as he ushers in a new era of video games, defying gravityacross all the planets in the galaxy.
Shake, tilt and point!Mario takes advantage of all the unique aspects of the Wii Remote andNunchuk controller, unleashing new moves as players shake thecontroller and even point at and drag items with the pointer.Marioessentially defined the 3-D platforming genre with Super Mario 64, andthis game proves once again that he is king. Players performmind-bending, lowgravity jumps across wild alien terrain as theyexperience platforming for a new generation.
Game storyline: When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy.
Characters: Mario, Peach and enemies new and old.
How to progress through the game:Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore all the planets inthe galaxy. Since this game makes full use of all the features of theWii Remote, players have to do all kinds of things to succeed: pressingbuttons, swinging the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk, and even pointing atand dragging things with the pointer.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features:Since he's in space, Mario can perform mindbending jumps unlikeanything he's done before. He'll also have a wealth of new moves thatare all based around tilting, pointing and shaking the Wii Remote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni