Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action Platformer
Accessories: Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller
Theultimate Nintendo hero is taking the ultimate step ...out into space.Join Mario as he ushers in a new era of video games, defying gravityacross all the planets in the galaxy.
Shake, tilt and point!Mario takes advantage of all the unique aspects of the Wii Remote andNunchuk controller, unleashing new moves as players shake thecontroller and even point at and drag items with the pointer.Marioessentially defined the 3-D platforming genre with Super Mario 64, andthis game proves once again that he is king. Players performmind-bending, lowgravity jumps across wild alien terrain as theyexperience platforming for a new generation.
Game storyline: When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy.
Characters: Mario, Peach and enemies new and old.
How to progress through the game:Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore all the planets inthe galaxy. Since this game makes full use of all the features of theWii Remote, players have to do all kinds of things to succeed: pressingbuttons, swinging the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk, and even pointing atand dragging things with the pointer.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features:Since he's in space, Mario can perform mindbending jumps unlikeanything he's done before. He'll also have a wealth of new moves thatare all based around tilting, pointing and shaking the Wii Remote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- BioWare sets up a goose cam, starts naming the geese Dragon Age names
- Learn How to Build 14 Android Apps for $17
- Nintendo NX represents a 'new way of thinking' about console hardware
- Battlefield 5's world premiere set for May 6
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched