Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action Platformer
Accessories: Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller
Theultimate Nintendo hero is taking the ultimate step ...out into space.Join Mario as he ushers in a new era of video games, defying gravityacross all the planets in the galaxy.
Shake, tilt and point!Mario takes advantage of all the unique aspects of the Wii Remote andNunchuk controller, unleashing new moves as players shake thecontroller and even point at and drag items with the pointer.Marioessentially defined the 3-D platforming genre with Super Mario 64, andthis game proves once again that he is king. Players performmind-bending, lowgravity jumps across wild alien terrain as theyexperience platforming for a new generation.
Game storyline: When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy.
Characters: Mario, Peach and enemies new and old.
How to progress through the game:Players run, jump and battle enemies as they explore all the planets inthe galaxy. Since this game makes full use of all the features of theWii Remote, players have to do all kinds of things to succeed: pressingbuttons, swinging the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk, and even pointing atand dragging things with the pointer.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features:Since he's in space, Mario can perform mindbending jumps unlikeanything he's done before. He'll also have a wealth of new moves thatare all based around tilting, pointing and shaking the Wii Remote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league