The Grays are coming. Aliens are set to invade the Xbox, PS2 and PC soon and we're giving you the behind the scenes look at what makes the game tick. This week we tell you the mysterious story behind what drives the game and why exactly you're going into Area 51.
The game is based around a race known as the Grays, a term commonly used by Humans to describe the stereotypical beady eyes, thin body style of aliens. They have been visiting us for thousands of years; we being the weaker race are not as dangerous to play around with as other alien races. They are actually part of a huge war and thus they are desperate to develop new weaponry. They are using humans to carry out biological experiments, when one day the bad stuff hits the fan and they go too far.
The game, while fictional of course, does represent what many regard as history in that it is based on the 1947 Roswell Incident in New Mexico. For those not around at the time (i.e. all of you? But a big Hi to the older gamers out there if you were!), Roswell was apparently a massive government conspiracy/cover up of an alien ship which crashed. It is to this day housed at Area 51 if you believe the conspiracies. Where the fictional part comes in is Edgar, the main alien controlling the forces, rescued by the United States. Edgar is housed in Area 51. Corrupt congressmen decided they wanted to take over the world and got the Grays working on alien technology below Area 51. They offered resources such as humans in return for all Alien technology discoveries.
For twenty years the two have worked in tandem, without the world knowing, creating alien technology codenamed Theta. And yes Theta is one of the enemies in the game, surprise surprise. Dr Cray, an uncorrupt scientist, works day and night with Edgar to stop rogue Gray's from finalizing their technology and having the power to rule earth. Cray unveils to the world the happenings of Area 51 and thus the game begins....
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4