Chrome is a Tactical First Person Shooter bound to an epic story full of twists and turns that compliment the Sci-Fi action. Players assume the role of Logan; a ruthless mercenary looking for the next big payoff. Using a system of implants, the player can manipulate Logan's abilities in order to accomplish all of the 14 enormous and varied missions. During the course of the missions, Logan takes part in breathtaking chases using eight futuristic vehicles, becomes a silent assassin to strike at hapless enemies and uses enhanced implants and heavy weapons to storm enemy lines.
- 14 enormous, difficult and varied missions. Trudge though tropical forests, over rocky deserts, canyons, craters and snowy glaciers, as well as inside the futuristic complexes of corporation labs, military bases and orbital stations. Interact with stunning living environments teeming with life.
- Improve your character's physical reflexes and sensory abilities using a wide range of implants.
- Use 8 kinds of vehicles, from armored jeeps to dropships, hovercrafts and more.
- Wield over 18 weapons: from a knife, a vast array of machine guns, mounted rocket launchers, energy and plasma rifles and even remotely activated, video-controlled weapons.
- Customise your choice of implants, weapons and equipment: become anything from a stealth assassin to a "living tank."
- Highly advanced physics engine allows vehicles to fly and handle realistically, and allows bodies to dynamically flop and flail around the expansive environments using lifelike 'ragdoll' physics: no two deaths are ever the same.
- Confront truly demanding enemy AI. Opponents will secure and occupy key map areas, call for backup, and communicate with each other and, using a variety of military tactics, prevent you from achieving your goal.