BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P DQ6
While we have looked at this boards overclocking before we decided to do a quick recap. The BIOS main menu looks identical to the DS3 board with all the overclocking features under the M.I.T Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker Menu.
The layout and features again are almost a mirror of the DS3 with some extra voltages for the MCH, FSB and PCI Express.
FSB: 200MHz to 600MHz in 1MHz increments
PCI Express: 90MHz to 150MHz in 1MHz increments
CPU Voltage : 0.8500 to 2.000 in 0.025 increments
DRAM Voltage: +0.1 to +0.6v in +0.025v increments
MCH Voltage: +0.1 to +0.35v in 0.05v increments
FSB Voltage: +0.1v to +0.35v in 0.05v increments
PCI Voltage: +0.1v to +0.35 in 0.05v increments
Since we had the most time with this board as its now our test bed board for motherboard comparisons we managed a huge FSB of 483MHz with the DRAM at +0.225v, FSB, MHC and PCI Express voltages at all +0.3v. In all a very good overclock from this board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Gigabyte P965-DS3]
- Page 3 [ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 4 [Biostar T Force P965 Deluxe]
- Page 5 [Gigabyte P965-DQ6]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking - ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking - Biostar T Force]
- Page 9 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand