BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P DQ6
While we have looked at this boards overclocking before we decided to do a quick recap. The BIOS main menu looks identical to the DS3 board with all the overclocking features under the M.I.T Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker Menu.
The layout and features again are almost a mirror of the DS3 with some extra voltages for the MCH, FSB and PCI Express.
FSB: 200MHz to 600MHz in 1MHz increments
PCI Express: 90MHz to 150MHz in 1MHz increments
CPU Voltage : 0.8500 to 2.000 in 0.025 increments
DRAM Voltage: +0.1 to +0.6v in +0.025v increments
MCH Voltage: +0.1 to +0.35v in 0.05v increments
FSB Voltage: +0.1v to +0.35v in 0.05v increments
PCI Voltage: +0.1v to +0.35 in 0.05v increments
Since we had the most time with this board as its now our test bed board for motherboard comparisons we managed a huge FSB of 483MHz with the DRAM at +0.225v, FSB, MHC and PCI Express voltages at all +0.3v. In all a very good overclock from this board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Gigabyte P965-DS3]
- Page 3 [ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 4 [Biostar T Force P965 Deluxe]
- Page 5 [Gigabyte P965-DQ6]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking - ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking - Biostar T Force]
- Page 9 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience