BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P DQ6
While we have looked at this boards overclocking before we decided to do a quick recap. The BIOS main menu looks identical to the DS3 board with all the overclocking features under the M.I.T Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker Menu.
The layout and features again are almost a mirror of the DS3 with some extra voltages for the MCH, FSB and PCI Express.
FSB: 200MHz to 600MHz in 1MHz increments
PCI Express: 90MHz to 150MHz in 1MHz increments
CPU Voltage : 0.8500 to 2.000 in 0.025 increments
DRAM Voltage: +0.1 to +0.6v in +0.025v increments
MCH Voltage: +0.1 to +0.35v in 0.05v increments
FSB Voltage: +0.1v to +0.35v in 0.05v increments
PCI Voltage: +0.1v to +0.35 in 0.05v increments
Since we had the most time with this board as its now our test bed board for motherboard comparisons we managed a huge FSB of 483MHz with the DRAM at +0.225v, FSB, MHC and PCI Express voltages at all +0.3v. In all a very good overclock from this board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Gigabyte P965-DS3]
- Page 3 [ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 4 [Biostar T Force P965 Deluxe]
- Page 5 [Gigabyte P965-DQ6]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking - ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking - Biostar T Force]
- Page 9 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood