Unigine provides plenty of customization in Superposition's benchmark mode, with multiple presets - and a custom option. I chose the custom option so I could tweak it, and really stress out our graphics cards at maximum settings, on specific resolutions.
There are options for DirectX and OpenGL - while you can run Superposition in a window, or fullscreen - and then of course resolution. Unigine has provided the most extensive resolution support I've ever seen, with everything from 720p to 4K, 5K, 8K, and beyond. It's actually amazing to see, and well and truly welcomed. As someone who tests in over five resolutions as it is, it's going to make for some great testing in the near future.
Shaders and texture quality can be tweaked, but I've got them set to maximum - while depth of field and motion blur are both on by default. I've left them on for testing, and have maxed out everything else.
What Resolutions We Are Testing
I've run through Unigine's new Superposition on a bunch of different resolutions, bringing every single graphics card - even overclocked GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card, to their knees.
- 1080p (1920x1080)
- 1440p (2560x1440)
- 4K (3840x2160)
- UW (3440x1440)
- 5K (5120x2880)
- 8K (7680x4320)
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Superposition UI & Benchmarks]
- Page 3 [Test System Specs]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti