Sniper Elite V2
Version and / or Patch Used: Standalone Benchmark
Checking out Sniper Elite V2 performance, you can see that the R9 290X 4GB manages to get the win here. Both cards again fall under the 60 FPS number we're always looking for, though. Like Dirt Showdown, we can see that the R9 290X 4GB isn't all that far from the 60 FPS number we need. A small detail drop will get us those extra couple of FPS we're on the hunt for.
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Sleeping Dogs, as you can see, finds both setups scoring over that playable 60 FPS number we want. We'd much prefer the GTX 780 Ti 3GB, though, as it manages to give us significantly more breathing room than the R9 290X 4GB that just scrapes past that 60 FPS number.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – F1 2012 & Metro Last Light]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Dirt Showdown & Nexuiz]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks – BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4