Sniper Elite V2
Version and / or Patch Used: Standalone Benchmark
Checking out Sniper Elite V2 performance, you can see that the R9 290X 4GB manages to get the win here. Both cards again fall under the 60 FPS number we're always looking for, though. Like Dirt Showdown, we can see that the R9 290X 4GB isn't all that far from the 60 FPS number we need. A small detail drop will get us those extra couple of FPS we're on the hunt for.
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Sleeping Dogs, as you can see, finds both setups scoring over that playable 60 FPS number we want. We'd much prefer the GTX 780 Ti 3GB, though, as it manages to give us significantly more breathing room than the R9 290X 4GB that just scrapes past that 60 FPS number.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – F1 2012 & Metro Last Light]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Dirt Showdown & Nexuiz]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks – BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017