Sniper Elite V2
Version and / or Patch Used: Standalone Benchmark
Checking out Sniper Elite V2 performance, you can see that the R9 290X 4GB manages to get the win here. Both cards again fall under the 60 FPS number we're always looking for, though. Like Dirt Showdown, we can see that the R9 290X 4GB isn't all that far from the 60 FPS number we need. A small detail drop will get us those extra couple of FPS we're on the hunt for.
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Sleeping Dogs, as you can see, finds both setups scoring over that playable 60 FPS number we want. We'd much prefer the GTX 780 Ti 3GB, though, as it manages to give us significantly more breathing room than the R9 290X 4GB that just scrapes past that 60 FPS number.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – F1 2012 & Metro Last Light]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Dirt Showdown & Nexuiz]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks – BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards