GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board
Moving away from the package and onto the board, you can see it doesn't have that fancy all black PCB design that we've seen on a lot of GIGABYTE boards recently. Instead it uses the blue setup that we've come accustomed to seeing on some of the cheaper mid-range GIGABYTE boards.
Moving in closer to the board we can start to have a look at what exactly is going on. When it comes to expansion slots, we've got two Legacy PCI slots, three PCI-E x1 slots and two PCI-E x16 slots that run at x8 / x8 when CrossFire is being utilized.
Looking at the bottom of the board, we've got a huge amount of headers. On the left side we have a front panel audio and 1394 Firewire header; on the far right we've got our standard system panel headers. In between those we have a total of six USB headers; four are USB 2.0 while the larger two are USB 3.0.
Moving around the corner, you can see we've got a total of five SATA ports, all of which are SATA 3 and are supported natively by the A75 chipset. Apart from the SATA ports there's not a whole lot else to see at this corner, so let's move further up on the board on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications