New and Improved Ruby - DX10 Screenshots
When, in the past, ATI and Nvidia released brand new graphics cards, they were usually accompanied by a techdemo showcasing what the product is capable of doing. We are pleased to see AMD is continuing that tradition.
The famous Ruby babe is back with the launch of the R600 GPU and now she is rendered in DX10 and looking better than ever.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [HD 2900 XT GPU]
- Page 3 [HD 2900 XT Graphics Card]
- Page 4 [HD 2900 XT Graphics Card Continued]
- Page 5 [New and Improved Ruby - DX10 Screenshots]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Supreme Commander]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Apple and Nike teaming up for a 'stylish' wearable product
- Apple iTunes music sales slid 13% in 2014, as paid downloads slow
- Point of sale malware attacks ramping up ahead of Christmas season
- Google teams up with Oxford University for AI robotics research
- Microsoft says 2.4M Xbox 360, Xbox One console sold last quarter
- propblem with keyboard
- Is my 4790k defective? Insanely hot temperatures at stock speed + Noctua cooler
- H97M Pro4
- AsRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 + i5 2500k - latest BIOS?
- E3C226D2I + 32GB ECC support?
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC