New and Improved Ruby - DX10 Screenshots
When, in the past, ATI and Nvidia released brand new graphics cards, they were usually accompanied by a techdemo showcasing what the product is capable of doing. We are pleased to see AMD is continuing that tradition.
The famous Ruby babe is back with the launch of the R600 GPU and now she is rendered in DX10 and looking better than ever.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [HD 2900 XT GPU]
- Page 3 [HD 2900 XT Graphics Card]
- Page 4 [HD 2900 XT Graphics Card Continued]
- Page 5 [New and Improved Ruby - DX10 Screenshots]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Supreme Commander]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Selling Services has the retail giant doing on-site installs
- Maniac Mansion spiritual successor funded on Kickstarter in a week
- 343 Industries pledges to fix Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- AU retailer Kogan unveils $329 AUD Windows 8.1-based laptop
- Far Cry 4 patch released, fixes various problems with the PC version
- Strange boot failure?
- Mobos that support Multicore Enhancement
- Lexar Professional Workflow DD256 256GB Portable SSD Hub Review
- g31m-vs2 and ssd drives
- Z97 Extreme6 dropout issue
- Corsair Releases Hydro Series HG10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket
- NVIDIA Unveils Tesla K80 Dual-Chip Compute Accelerator
- New EKWB Water Block Available for GIGABYTE X99 Motherboards
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop