MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the brand new GS40 Phantom, the world's thinnest and lightest gaming laptop.
Designed for mobile gamers who refuse to compromise on performance, MSI's newest gaming laptop weighs only 3.5 lbs. and measures less than 0.86 inches thick, but is equipped with Intel's 6th Generation Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GTX 970M GPU, and a variety of high-tech components, including PCI-E Gen3 SSD, DDR4 Memory, Super Port, and more.
"The GS40 Phantom is a breakthrough in design that combines the power of bigger gaming laptops with the portability of a netbook," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "The GS40 Phantom does not scale back on performance just to be lighter or thinner, it complements its svelte physique with technologies not even found in larger units."
MSI's latest ultra-mobile gaming laptop comes with Windows 10 and Full DirectX 12 3D features for the most extreme gaming graphics. In addition, it showcases an elegant brushed aluminum chassis and features a variety of technologies that makes gaming on-the-go even more immersive and enjoyable, including:
MSI also announces the upcoming availability of the GT80 Titan with Intel's Skylake processor and dual NVIDIA GTX 980 GPUs in SLI mode. The ultimate desktop replacement gaming laptop, MSI's GT80 Titan is the world's first gaming laptop with an integrated mechanical keyboard featuring Cherry Brown MX switches.
MSI's GS40 Phantom with Intel's Skylake processor is now available for $1,599.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit