MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the brand new GS40 Phantom, the world's thinnest and lightest gaming laptop.
Designed for mobile gamers who refuse to compromise on performance, MSI's newest gaming laptop weighs only 3.5 lbs. and measures less than 0.86 inches thick, but is equipped with Intel's 6th Generation Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GTX 970M GPU, and a variety of high-tech components, including PCI-E Gen3 SSD, DDR4 Memory, Super Port, and more.
"The GS40 Phantom is a breakthrough in design that combines the power of bigger gaming laptops with the portability of a netbook," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "The GS40 Phantom does not scale back on performance just to be lighter or thinner, it complements its svelte physique with technologies not even found in larger units."
MSI's latest ultra-mobile gaming laptop comes with Windows 10 and Full DirectX 12 3D features for the most extreme gaming graphics. In addition, it showcases an elegant brushed aluminum chassis and features a variety of technologies that makes gaming on-the-go even more immersive and enjoyable, including:
MSI also announces the upcoming availability of the GT80 Titan with Intel's Skylake processor and dual NVIDIA GTX 980 GPUs in SLI mode. The ultimate desktop replacement gaming laptop, MSI's GT80 Titan is the world's first gaming laptop with an integrated mechanical keyboard featuring Cherry Brown MX switches.
MSI's GS40 Phantom with Intel's Skylake processor is now available for $1,599.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard