MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the brand new GS40 Phantom, the world's thinnest and lightest gaming laptop.
Designed for mobile gamers who refuse to compromise on performance, MSI's newest gaming laptop weighs only 3.5 lbs. and measures less than 0.86 inches thick, but is equipped with Intel's 6th Generation Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GTX 970M GPU, and a variety of high-tech components, including PCI-E Gen3 SSD, DDR4 Memory, Super Port, and more.
"The GS40 Phantom is a breakthrough in design that combines the power of bigger gaming laptops with the portability of a netbook," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "The GS40 Phantom does not scale back on performance just to be lighter or thinner, it complements its svelte physique with technologies not even found in larger units."
MSI's latest ultra-mobile gaming laptop comes with Windows 10 and Full DirectX 12 3D features for the most extreme gaming graphics. In addition, it showcases an elegant brushed aluminum chassis and features a variety of technologies that makes gaming on-the-go even more immersive and enjoyable, including:
MSI also announces the upcoming availability of the GT80 Titan with Intel's Skylake processor and dual NVIDIA GTX 980 GPUs in SLI mode. The ultimate desktop replacement gaming laptop, MSI's GT80 Titan is the world's first gaming laptop with an integrated mechanical keyboard featuring Cherry Brown MX switches.
MSI's GS40 Phantom with Intel's Skylake processor is now available for $1,599.99.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One