ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced G752, a powerful gaming laptop powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i7 ('Skylake') processor and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M discrete graphics. ROG G752 has an aggressive design and sports the new ROG Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme. It features the ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber thermal system for more efficient cooling and increased stability, along with a backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover for precise input. ROG G752 can be upgraded to up to 64GB DDR4 RAM for faster, more energy-efficient performance.
ROG G752 has Windows 10 pre-installed and is powered by the latest 6th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, paired with discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graphics for superior gaming performance and sharp, detailed visuals. ROG G752 features support for the latest DDR4 memory, which is 30% more efficient and 20% faster than the previous-generation DDR3. The four DDR4 slots allow RAM to be upgraded to a maximum of 64GB.
The future of ROG design
ROG G752 has hexagonal design elements and angled edges that mirror that of past ROG gaming laptops, while at the same time representing the latest evolution of ROG design. Its new Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme has been specially chosen to enhance its modern, angular lines.
Keeping things cool
Temperature uniformity vapor chambers are commonly found alongside high-performance, high-voltage video cards to increase cooling efficiency. The ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber, together with the copper heat pipe, create an effective and efficient cooling system that helps improve GPU performance for smooth and stable gaming. ROG G752 is the world's first laptop to integrate a vapor chamber into its cooling system.
ROG G752 has a unique thermal design that directs dust into a dust-release tunnel to keep it away from internal components. This prolongs component lifespan and enhances overall stability of the laptop. In addition, dedicated cooling modules for the CPU and GPU help cool each component. Hot exhaust is managed efficiently and expelled through the rear vents to direct heat away from the user for more-comfortable gaming sessions.
A keyboard built for gaming
ROG G752 has an ergonomically-designed keyboard with a key-travel distance of 2.5mm for solid, responsive keystrokes. The anti-ghosting with 30-key rollover feature ensures all inputs are instantaneously and correctly interpreted even if numerous keys are hit simultaneously. There are is a dedicated Record key and several ROG macro keys to program complex multi-key commands.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit