AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today announces their 24" and 27" FreeSync gaming monitors (G2460PF and G2770PF) that eliminate tearing, stuttering and input lag. The monitors let gamers enjoy clear, detailed imagery with Full HD resolution plus sharper action sequences with an ultra-fast 1ms response time and impressive 144Hz refresh rate. Together, these features diminish distractions such as blurring and ghosting that can mean the difference between victory and defeat. The G2460PF and G2770PF are available today at Newegg for $269 and $359 respectively.
Designed for serious gamers, the displays deliver an extra smooth playing experience with FreeSync which seamlessly synchronizes the monitor and GPU refresh rates to eliminate tearing, stuttering and input lag. Whether you're racing around the track or stalking enemies in a first-person shooter, the Full HD resolution delivers sharp, true-to-life imagery.
Gamers will enjoy a 144Hz frame rate, twice the frame rate of other monitors, which shows your enemy's movement in ultra-smooth motion. A pixel response time of 1 ms means speed without the smear for an enhanced gaming experience. Fast-moving action and dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without the effects of ghosting.
Both the G2460PF and G2770PF displays use TN panels and offer AOC Flicker Free Technology's hybrid solution that regulates brightness without flickering, ensuring comfortable viewing. Both monitors come with four-way adjustable stands (tilt, height, swivel, and orientation), plus VESA mounting provisions and a Kensington Security Lock. The built-in active and passive USB 2.0 hub provides easy-access ports for convenient connection of USB devices. Multimedia-Ready with HDMI Input enables gamers to connect a secondary device to their monitor with up to 60 Hz. Both monitors also come equipped with Display Port, Dual Link DVI and integrated speakers that offer quality audio without the hassle of connecting external speakers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard