Grovemade, a leading designer of handcrafted wooden accessories, today introduced a Laptop Stand, adding to their existing line of desk accessories. The Laptop Stand is skillfully crafted by molding multiple sheets of wood veneer into a continuous and graceful curve. This angled platform raises your screen for improved ergonomics, provides ample surface space, and creates an area for stowing away laptop accessories. The Laptop Stand features a precision cut stainless steel stop, lined with premium vegetable tanned leather, preventing laptops from sliding off the stand.
Grovemade's Laptop Stand works in unison with the Desk Collection, bringing order and design continuity to workspaces. Available in Maple & Walnut, each Laptop Stand is hand-sanded and finished with high-quality natural oils, naturally heightening the beauty of the American hardwoods. Universally compatible with all laptop models, Grovemade's Laptop Stand retails at $119 and is available at https://www.grovemade.com.
"Bringing increased function and order to your desktop, the Laptop Stand is the perfect complement to any work or home office, making for a distinctive and comfortable way to help you work, watch, or play," says Ken Tomita, Grovemade's co-founder. "The Laptop Stand's unique design, molded and shaped from several sheets of wood, lends a welcoming aesthetic boost to your workspace."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit