Announcing the AEGIS micro-ATX chassis from BitFenix. AEGIS features a beautiful rounded shield-inspired front with the same ICON logo display featured on Pandora, and a sporty fresh design all around. It comes in black, white and 3 vibrant colors (red, blue, yellow) and supports an impressive amount of fans and radiators: up to 8 120mm fans or 5 140mm fans, dual 280 radiators and even a dual 360 build is possible with slim rads.
The 3 tool-free storage cages are modular and can be moved around or taken out all together, in which case there is still a hidden 2.5" slot behind the PSU and a "show off" 2.5" slot next to the mainboard tray. Besides some nice dust filters on the top, front and bottom, it comes with a built in fan controller, a stylish PSU cover, a rubber padded pump bracket and last but not least a neat Reservoir bracket, that let users attach a reservoir or pump/res combo to a 240 or 360 radiator.
Bitfenix ICON Logo Display
AEGIS features an even larger 2.8" ICON color Display than Pandora Simple Plug n Play USB cable and Drag and Drop app to customize the Case Logo Open Source - ready for custom apps and scripts.
Up to 8 120mm Fans or 5 140mm fans - there is no air standing still in this case! And thanks to Magnetic and clip-on dust filters all around, dust bunnies are banned for life.
AEGIS supports a 360+240 loop or a dual 280 radiator combo. Pumps and reservoirs can be installed on the case bottom, or our bundled brackets which enable them to hang from the case top or front, or be secured directly to a 240 or 360 radiator.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit