PNY Technologies, Inc., world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products, has brought forward a unique and fun way to store your files, images, movies and music on the go. The HP x778w USB 3.0 Flash Drive features a cute and fun way to transfer files. Lightweight and compact, this drive stores up to 64GB of your favorite documents, images, music, movies and more.
This ice-cream inspired USB flash drive is made up of durable rubber housing. The cap can be conveniently attached to the end of the drive and remains secure while the drive is in use. For added portability, the drive includes the built-in strap hole design, so that the drive can be attached to your wallet, purse or backpack. The HP x778w is a thumb-sized USB flash drive that weighs 8.1 g and measures at L 32.5mm x W 17.5mm x H 9.5mm. The unique design resembles a partially melted ice cream layered with sprinkles below it - giving you a fun way to store your files.
The HP x778w features USB 3.0, which offers fast speed transfer of files between your computer and the drive. It performs an impressive read and write capacity of up to 90/30 MB/sec (64GB). It is also fully compatible with all versions and models of laptops and desktops available in the market today.
The HP x778w is available in a variety of storage capacities, ranging from 8GB to 64GB. It is compatible with the latest versions of Windows operating systems, including Vista, Windows 7, 8 and also works with Mac OS: 10.3 and above; and comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase..
Whether you own it as a personal accessory or gift it to your friends and family, the HP x778w is the ideal gadget to own.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- Ethereum dips to just $455, after highs of $1360 in January
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit