ZF Electronic Systems Pleasant Prairie, LLC introduces the CHERRY JD-0400EU-2, a wireless 128-bit encrypted desktop keyboard and mouse bundle designed for the professional office. This new wireless desktop set combines guaranteed secure data transmission with an advanced energy supply.
The set includes AES 128-bit encryption with a USB cable charging function for both keyboard and mouse, even while in use. The CHERRY JD-0400EU-2 features rechargeable NiMH batteries with a very low self-discharge rate and 2.40 GHZ interference-free technology with a range of 32 feet.
The keyboard uses SX key technology with a service life of 10 million key actuations. The 3 button mouse is of symmetrical design for both right and left hand use with ergonomic side panels. The mouse features infrared sensor technology with an adjustable dpi resolution of 1000/2000 dpi and a life expectancy of 45,000 hours.
The CHERRY JD-0400EU-2 set is ideally suited for use in professional office, banking, hospitals, education and in-home applications. This wireless desktop bundle includes a 2-year warranty and is available from CHERRY authorized distributors and resellers.
For further information visit http://www.cherrycorp.com/cid or call 262-942-6500.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit