AMD today announced that Panasonic selected AMD FirePro M5100 mobile professional graphics to provide users on-the-move with quality, performance and innovation in a variety of work environments in the new Panasonic Toughbook CF-541. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 with AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics is designed to deliver outstanding graphics performance matched with world-class reliability for professionals in the automotive, telecommunications, construction, manufacturing, mining and defense industries or for professionals that require a portable workstation solution designed for a semi-harsh indoor or outdoor environment.
Panasonic Toughbook is legendary for its ruggedness and is widely known for its reliability and durability, even in extreme operating conditions. The inclusion of AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics creates a bold new category for architects, project managers and engineers who demand the ultimate combination of durability, reliability and workstation-class performance with certified application support.
"At AMD, we are completely focused on driving our customer's success," said Karl Freund, general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. "With the AMD FirePro M5100 GPU powering the Panasonic Toughbook CF-54, we can help deliver workstation-class performance in an industry-leading semi-rugged package that combines the best features of a desktop workstation for users on the go."
"Together AMD and Panasonic are offering customers a mobile workstation solution for professional rugged computing," said Jan Kaempfer, Marketing Director for Panasonic Computer Product Solutions of Panasonic System Communications Company Europe. "In a wide variety of environments, Panasonic Toughbook Laptop customers can depend on AMD FirePro professional graphics combined with robust driver and application support for even those most demanding projects."
The AMD FirePro M-series mobile professional graphics offers:
- Award-winning AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture
- Desktop-class workstation performance On-the-Go,
- High-quality software drivers that are finely tuned to work optimally with leading workstation applications,
- Intelligent Power Features offer unique power monitoring and management technologies to help deliver great battery life to mobile workstations:
o AMD Enduro Technology switchable graphics mode allows AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics to optimize battery life based on workload requirements,
o AMD PowerTune Technology intelligently monitors and manages the power draw to enable higher clock speeds, which helps provide improved performance, and,
o AMD ZeroCore Power allows AMD FirePro GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle state.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit