Thermaltake ProWater880i - Maximized Power Liquid Cooling
Although liquid Cooling has excellent cooling performance, gamers still worry about it will take too much space in the chassis. Now, this problem can be solved by Thermaltake new liquid cooling system, ProWater880i.
ProWater880i is developed to solve the dilemma of good performance and space saving. With the special designed mounting kit, gamer can easily install ProWater880i in the back of the chassis. It brings two benefits. One is that the radiator can be cooled by the cold air outside and generate better cooling performance. The other benefit is the space allocation within the chassis can be optimized.
To achieve maximized performance, ProWater880i comes with many exciting features. First, it can support the latest and fastest Intel® Core i7 processor with the included clip. The 24cm Motorsport Radiator can speed up the heat dissipation. Meanwhile, the two efficient 12cm fans generate maximum air flow. P500 pump and big capacity tank create perfect coolant circulation and cool down all the major components. The all-copper waterblock has been through industrial-grade sealed. Leakage problem won't happen to PW880i and users can just enjoy the high cooling performance brought by it.
With all these features, ProWater880 definitely is a state-of-the-art liquid cooling product. By owning ProWater880i, users can be brought a new whole generation.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit