Philip Hughes, former NVIDIA Vice President of Automotive Sales and Business Development, was appointed as President of Autonet Mobile, Inc. today. Prior to joining Autonet Mobile, Philip oversaw NVIDIA's global automotive sales initiatives and served as Site Leader of NVIDIA's Technology Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Autonet Mobile is the first provider of Internet-based telematics and application services designed for vehicles. The company is aiming to accelerate adoption of truly Connected Vehicle services and applications that benefit Connected Vehicle and IoT ecosystem partners as well as end users. With a rich portfolio of end-to-end Connected Vehicle solutions and partnerships with some of world's largest automotive OEMs, Autonet Mobile is in a key expansion phase.
"Philip brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to help catapult Autonet Mobile into a new level of growth and expansion in the Connected Vehicle space," said Roy Vallee, Autonet Mobile Chairman.
Philip has more than 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, and operations. He joined NVIDIA in 2010 as Director of Automotive Sales & Business Development. Prior to joining NVIDIA, he led Fujitsu Semiconductor America's Automotive Business Unit. Philip also served as Director of Sales for North America at Kionix Inc. and Director of North American Operations at Wintek Corporation. Philip earned a BA from Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, Michigan.
Co-Founder of Autonet Mobile, Sterling Pratz, continues his relationship to the company in an advisory role.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions