THOR - GOD of THUNDER and LIGHTNINGS, Guardian of the weak and defenseless. THOR'S HAMMER is signalizing the strength and efficiency of our today's launched cooler for your overheating Core i7 CPU's.
With its 4 * Ö8mm Heat-pipes on the H.D.T. base and the 3 * Ö6mm Heat-pipes on the 2nd layer, it is launched as a "World Exclusive Technology Cooler" but also outstanding and great performing. Nevertheless, Thor's Hammer does not only persuade the enthusiasts and worldwide users by performance, but it is also by its unique and shiny black dedicated fins (black finish of nickel). Combined with pull / trigger option with XIGMATEK global awarded Anti-Vibration Rubbers (optionally mounting 2 fans) and the new KIT (Crossbow ACK-I7363) both for LGA775 & LGA1366 (Core i7), Thor's Hammer achieves a high standard of accomplishment. The high workmanship and gorgeous design are doubtless what nowadays enthusiasts and power users are waiting for. Don't only choose, but just use it - THOR'S HAMMER!
H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
Double layer HDT & Double performance.
Plating Black-Nickel on whole body.
4pcs Ö8mm + 3pcs Ö6mm high performance heat-pipes.
2 fin type combination provides efficient air flow.
Passive cooler design with option of fan installed.
Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise.
Spring-Screw + Universal (LGA775/1366) Back plate.
Ready for Intel Core i7 CPU.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit