Sharkoon launched the Skiller PRO gaming keyboard. The Skiller PRO Illuminated Gaming Keyboard is the latest version of our popular Skiller keyboard and offers in the Pro version even more features for gamers. The blue illuminated keyboard in a 3-block standard layout, including multi-key rollover support, also offers six macro, three profile as well as nine multimedia keys. The stabile keyboard has a weight of about 888 grams; the lifetime of the keys is over 10 million keystokes.
With the included software individual programming of the keys can be easily made. For example, macros, macro-loops, keystrokes, delay times as well as media, internet and mouse functions can all be used. Furthermore, the Windows key can be disabled and the functions of the WASD keys can be interchanged with the arrow keys. Planned actions can be performed in the game even faster through the conveniently accessible macro key. Programming is very easy and thanks to the on-board memory individual settings can be used on any PC system. In addition, three individual profiles can be stored in the keyboard and each can be activated by a special key. Also customizable is the backlight illumination: By 10 percent increments up to the maximum brightness, breathing mode or completely deactivated. A total of nine multimedia keys provide a more comfortable use of various Windows functions, such as volume control or play/pause.
The keyboard connects via its 150 cm long, textile sheathed cable with a gold-plated USB plug. Packaging includes a set of anti-sliding rubber stands.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller PRO Illuminated Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 26.99 euros from authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series