Intel Corporation today reported full-year revenue of $52.7 billion, operating income of $12.3 billion, net income of $9.6 billion and EPS of $1.89. The company generated approximately $20.9 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $4.5 billion, and used $2.1 billion to repurchase 94 million shares of stock.
For the fourth quarter, Intel posted revenue of $13.8 billion, operating income of $3.5 billion, net income of $2.6 billion, and EPS of 51 cents. The company generated approximately $6.2 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $528 million to repurchase 22 million shares of stock.
"We had a solid fourth quarter with signs of stabilization in the PC segment and financial growth from a year ago," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "We've built a strong foundation for our business by bringing innovation to the market more quickly across a wide range of computing platforms. For example, at CES, we demonstrated multiple devices that weren't on our roadmap six months ago."
Full-Year 2013 Key Financial Information and Business Unit Trends
- PC Client Group revenue of $33.0 billion, down 4 percent from 2012.
- Data Center Group revenue of $11.2 billion, up 7 percent from 2012.
- Other Intel architecture operating segments revenue of $4.1 billion, down 7 percent from 2012.
Q4 Key Financial Information and Business Unit Trends
- PC Client Group revenue of $8.6 billion, up 2 percent sequentially and flat year-over-year.
- Data Center Group revenue of $3.0 billion, up 3 percent sequentially and up 8 percent year-over-year.
- Other Intel architecture operating segments revenue of $1.1 billion, up 4 percent sequentially and up 9 percent year-over-year.
- Gross margin of 62.0 percent, 1 percentage point above the midpoint of the company's prior expectation of 61 percent.
- R&D plus MG&A spending of $4.8 billion, slightly above the company's prior expectation of approximately $4.7 billion.
- Tax rate of 26 percent versus the company's prior expectation of 25 percent.
Intel's Business Outlook does not include the potential impact of any business combinations, asset acquisitions, divestitures or other investments that may be completed after January 16.
- Revenue: approximately flat.
- Gross margin percentage: 60 percent, plus or minus a few percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: approximately $18.6 billion.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $300 million.
- Depreciation: approximately $7.4 billion.
- Tax rate: approximately 27 percent.
- Full-year capital spending: $11.0 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
- Revenue: $12.8 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
- Gross margin percentage: 59 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: approximately $4.8 billion.
- Restructuring and asset impairment charges: approximately $200 million.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $70 million.
- Impact of equity investments and interest and other: approximately $25 million.
- Depreciation: approximately $1.7 billion.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions