ZOWIE GEAR is releasing a limited edition version of the successful ZOWIE CELERITAS in white, equipped with Cherry MX-Red switches. ZOWIE GEAR understands that there are gamers that prefer to use MX-Red switches. The limited edition ZOWIE CELERITAS WHITE is an answer to gamers that look for that and, at the same time, want to have a keyboard with a different look.
ZOWIE GEAR understands that every gamer has their own style and preference for the gaming gear they use. After listening to the community we have produced a limited edition version of the ZOWIE CELERITAS in white with MX-Red switches.
The limited edition ZOWIE CELERITAS WHITE will also come with two sets of key caps using different materials. The black key caps are nylon and the white key caps are ABS so gamers can choose the most comfortable keys for them.
The ZOWIE WHITE CELERITAS is available in the following layouts: American, German, French, English, Japanese and Taiwanese.
- 6 keys Anti-Ghosting through USB
- 18K Gold Plated mechanical switches and USB connectors
- Ability to change the "Windows"-key to "Ctrl"
- Multimedia controls
- Highly durable metal inner chassis
- Ergonomic design saves space and offer full comfort during use
- 2 sets of key caps (black in nylon and white in ABS)
- Special coating that provides additional comfort to the keyboard
Through the PS/2 connector:
- Full Anti-Ghosting
- ZOWIE RTR technology provides 4 levels of repeat-response (normal, 2x, 4x, 8x)
- US$ 129.99
- EUR 129,99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit