ZOWIE GEAR is releasing a limited edition version of the successful ZOWIE CELERITAS in white, equipped with Cherry MX-Red switches. ZOWIE GEAR understands that there are gamers that prefer to use MX-Red switches. The limited edition ZOWIE CELERITAS WHITE is an answer to gamers that look for that and, at the same time, want to have a keyboard with a different look.
ZOWIE GEAR understands that every gamer has their own style and preference for the gaming gear they use. After listening to the community we have produced a limited edition version of the ZOWIE CELERITAS in white with MX-Red switches.
The limited edition ZOWIE CELERITAS WHITE will also come with two sets of key caps using different materials. The black key caps are nylon and the white key caps are ABS so gamers can choose the most comfortable keys for them.
The ZOWIE WHITE CELERITAS is available in the following layouts: American, German, French, English, Japanese and Taiwanese.
- 6 keys Anti-Ghosting through USB
- 18K Gold Plated mechanical switches and USB connectors
- Ability to change the "Windows"-key to "Ctrl"
- Multimedia controls
- Highly durable metal inner chassis
- Ergonomic design saves space and offer full comfort during use
- 2 sets of key caps (black in nylon and white in ABS)
- Special coating that provides additional comfort to the keyboard
Through the PS/2 connector:
- Full Anti-Ghosting
- ZOWIE RTR technology provides 4 levels of repeat-response (normal, 2x, 4x, 8x)
- US$ 129.99
- EUR 129,99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit