Sharkoon introduces a new series of Midi-ATX cases. The models of the VS3 series are aimed at price-conscious budget customers who do not accept compromises in quality and features. The Standard models of the VS3 ATX case series offers three drive bays for optical drives and an externally accessible 3.5" drive bay. This can, as an example, be used for a card reader, fan controller or USB hub.
Behind the LED fan illuminating the mesh front sits the option for either two 3.5" hard drives and a 2.5" hard drive/SSD or alternatively a 3.5" hard drive and two 2.5" hard drives/SSDs. The components can either be mounted vertically or horizontally within the compact case, in order to incorporate graphic cards with a maximum length of up to 35 cm. The maximum height of the CPU cooler is 15.5 cm.
The interior is cooled by a pre-installed 120 mm LED fan on the front side of the interior painted case. Additional fans can be attached to the side panel and the rear of the cases. In the Standard Version, the VS3 case provides a ceiling mounting power supply bracket as well as a front I/O with two USB2.0 ports, a microphone and headset jack. The black ATX cases are offered with either chrome, green or red detailing. The front fan illuminates in the same color as the detailing, the chrome version has a pre-installed blue fan. In addition, it comes with seven slots for expansion cards, practical quick-locking mechanisms for optical drives as well as a decoupled mount for 3.5" hard drives. The case measures 427 x 190 x 420 mm (L x W x H) and weighs around 4 kg.
The Value Edition of the VS3 offers the same features and specifications however with two USB3.0 ports in the front I/O, which can be connected internally via a 19-pin mother connector. Also an alternative USB2.0 port is included, in order to ensure backward compatibility with older motherboards.
End customers will find the Sharkoon VS3 ATX case series available from authorized retailers.
- Sharkoon VS3-S Standard ATX Midi-Tower (chrome) MSRP 24.99 euros Sharkoon VS3-S Standard ATX Midi-Tower (green or red) MSRP 22.99 euros
- Sharkoon VS3-V Value ATX Midi-Tower (chrome) MSRP 29.99 euros Sharkoon VS3-V Value ATX Midi-Tower (green or red) MSRP 26.99 euros
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit