RAIDMAX today announces that it will be attending Computex Taipei 2012 from June 5 to June 9, 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan. RAIDMAX is extending an invitation to all Computex attendees to visit their booth (J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get hands-on experience with their latest product offerings.
In addition to RAIDMAX's most recent new models - AGUSTA, RAPTOR, and ORION - they will be unveiling 7 new chassis that will be available in the 2nd half of 2012. Out of these 7 new chassis, 4 models will have a radically different body type from RAIDMAX's previous designs. Come see for yourself these chassis' innovative design.
RAIDMAX's flagship model to be displayed this year is a true breakthrough in their case design. This 245mm (9.6") wide server level chassis is equipped with two 200mm fans and other smaller fans for extreme cooling capabilities as well as excellent cable management.
Additionally, RAIDMAX will demo their new 80 Plus Gold and Bronze power supplies at their booth.
Along with these highlighted products, RAIDMAX will be demonstrating their full line of products and invites all interested parties to visit them at Booth # J0510 Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F.
Latest News Posts
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Final Fantasy XV has PC-exclusive 'higher quality assets'
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been WATERED DOWN on the PC
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit