ZOTAC Announces Extended Warranty for Australia
ZOTAC extends graphics card warranty by 3 years for 5 years total
HONG KONG - June 11, 2008 - ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., a leading NVIDIA AIC partner, today announced a new extended warranty for Australian customers. The new warranty provides customers with an additional 3 years of warranty, for a total 5-year warranty on ZOTAC graphics cards.
"Our new extended warranty in Australia shows our dedication and confidence in our products," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The extended warranty inures all ZOTAC graphics cards sold in Australia are free of defects or operational failure within the first 5-years of ownership.
The ZOTAC extended warranty applies to all ZOTAC graphics cards purchased after June 11, 2008 and require users to register the product to validate the warranty.
New ZOTAC extended warranty for Australia
First 2-years of warranty through reseller
Additional 3-years through ZOTAC for 5 years total
User must register product within 2 weeks of purchase
Original receipt is required for warranty services
Product must not be physically damaged or tampered with
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit