Silicon-Power Launches the 128GB 2.5-inch SATA II Solid State Disk
Taipei, Taiwan-Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, today launches its SATA II 128GB 2.5-inch Solid State Disk. The SATA II interface has 3.0Gbps bandwidth which is doubled compared with the previous SATA I interface. Also, with the new "differential-signal-amplified-system", the transfer rate can up to 300MB/s while executing the huge amount of data. Unlike the traditional hard drive, The Silicon-Power SSD has no physical contact with the storage device or moving parts, and it equipped with the most advance Wear Leveling technology to ensure the durability of usage. Furthermore, it carries shockproof and anti-vibration features, and provides user with high efficiency and gigantic capacity. The Silicon-Power SATA II 2.5" SSD can be widely used in various purposes with any critical working environments.
Silicon-Power's 2.5-inch SATA II SSD comes in a standard 2.5-inch size and the SATA II interface (downward compatible with SATA I) can easily be used on PCs, notebooks or other mobile devices which support 2.5-inch SATA/ SATA II interface. Base on the different theoretical of the storage technology, the power consumption of SSD can be 80% lower compare to the traditional hard drive. The Silicon-Power's 2.5-inch SATA II SSD has complied with Europe RoHS standards and currently available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities
- Reading speed of 120MB/sec, writing speed of 70MB/sec
- Compatible with SATA II interface (Downward compatible with SATA I)
- ROHS Compliant
- High performance and reliability
- Low Power Consumption
- Shock resistance
- No noise, No latency delay and No seek error
- Dimensions:100mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm
- Durability:10,000 insertions(minimum)
- Power Requirement:4.5V~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 70ºC
- Storage Temperature:-40ºC ~ 85ºC
- Humidity 8% to 95%
- Vibraion:15G peak-to-peak max
- Shock: 1500G Max
- 2 years warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard