TRENDnetĀ® Demonstrates the 500Mbps Powerline Adapter with Bonus Outlet
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 5, 2011 -TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today from CES demonstrates the 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter with Bonus Outlet, model TPL-402E, and the 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter with Bonus Outlet Kit, model TPL-402E2K. Each device features a built in electrical outlet and embedded power saving technology, which reduces power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode.
The 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter with Bonus Outlet creates a secure high speed building-wide network from any electrical outlet. When the TPL-402E is plugged in, consumers don't lose the use of an outlet-an additional electrical socket is built into the front of the adapter. Connect one adapter to your network, and plug another adapter into any outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch connect button. Install up to sixteen Powerline adapters in different rooms for building wide networking.
Products such as coffee makers, washing machines, microwaves, vacuums, and other household appliances create electrical power spikes. An advanced electrical noise filter maintains high performance signal strength, thereby significantly boosting performance. LED displays convey device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. Advanced AES encryption secures your network.
The 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter with Bonus Outlet, model TPL-402E, comes with a three year limited warranty and will be available from TRENDnet's online and retail partners in March. The MSRP for the TPL-402E is US $99.99.
The 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter Kit with Bonus Outlet, model TPL-402E2K, comes with two TPL-402E units and a three year limited warranty. The TPL-402E2K will be available from TRENDnet's online and retail partners in March. The MSRP for the TPL-402E2K is US $179.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure