FuturemarkĀ® Keeps People Guessing with New 3DMarkĀ® 11 Competition
HELSINKI, FINLAND - November 22, 2010 - With the launch of 3DMarkĀ® 11 just a week away FuturemarkĀ® today launched a new competition to promote the new DirectX 11 benchmark. The 3DMark 11 Guess the Score contest sees contestants trying to guess how three specific PC gaming systems will score on the upcoming benchmark. For each system the person with the closest guess to the actual score as measured by Futuremark's test lab team will win the MSI motherboard and graphics card from that system and a copy of 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition. http://www.futuremark.com/guess-the-score/
"Our previous competitions have tended to focused on the extreme end of overclocking," said Jukka MĆ¤kinen, Futuremark CEO, "So it is with pleasure that we launch our new 3DMark 11 Guess the Score competition that gives everyone a chance to win some great prizes."
In the 3DMark 11 Guess the Score contest sponsored by MSI contestants will be trying to guess how three different gaming systems will score in 3DMark 11.
CPU: Intel G6950
Graphics Card: MSI N450GTS Cyclone Power Edition
Motherboard: MSI H55M-E33
Benchmark: 3DMark 11 Entry Preset
CPU: Intel i5-750
Graphics Card: MSI N460GTX Hawk
Motherboard: MSI P55-GD85
Benchmark: 3DMark 11 Performance Preset
CPU: Intel i7-980x
Graphics Card: MSI N480GTX Lightning
Motherboard: MSI Bigbang XPower
Benchmark: 3DMark 11 Extreme Preset
Jason Lee, MSI Director of Component Marketing said, "Think you can guess the outstanding performance delivered by MSI motherboards and graphics cards in 3DMark 11? Come join the competition!"
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark for measuring the 3D graphics performance of gaming PCs. 3DMark 11 uses a native DirectX 11 engine designed to make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11, including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading.
3DMark 11 will be released on November 30, 2010. The Advanced Edition can be pre-ordered now from http://www.3dmark.com/ Please visit the official website for more trailers, screenshots and information.
About FuturemarkĀ® Corporation
FuturemarkĀ® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs. FuturemarkĀ® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMarkĀ®, PCMarkĀ® and PeacekeeperĀ, and its value-added online services. FuturemarkĀ® Games Studio, wholly owned by FuturemarkĀ® Corporation, creates original games with new and entertaining gameplay. The studio's first title, Shattered HorizonĀ, was released in November 2009. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate updated to 3.0.1, no Joker nerfs
- Super Mario Maker 2 pre-order comes with a sketching stylus
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!