TRENDnet¬ģ Launches World's Smallest Wireless N USB Adapter
TORRANCE, Calif. -November 9, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the world's smallest 150Mbps Micro Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UBM. The ultra compact form factor measures a remarkable 0.59 x 0.74 x 0.28 inches (1.5 x 1.9 x 0.7 cm).
When plugged into a USB port, the adapter extends a scant 0.3 inches (0.8 cm) from the edge of the computer. The adapter is so small that users can stow a laptop with the adapter plugged in, without worrying about damaging the laptop or the adapter.
This adapter is also the only product in its class that features a convenient WPS button. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup, or WPS technology, eliminates the hassle of entering complicated codes in order to connect to a wireless network. Simply press the WPS button on a compatible router (most TRENDnet routers feature a WPS button), then press the WPS button on TRENDnet's 150Mbps Micro Wireless N USB Adapter, confirm that you want to connect, and you're connected.
"The TEW-648UBM eliminates size constraints when using wireless adapters. On-the-go users no longer have to worry about leaving their adapter plugged into their laptop." stated Sonny Su, Technology Director for TRENDnet. "As well, the addition of a WPS button makes it really easy to connect to WPS enabled routers and access points."
The 150Mbps Micro Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UBM, has an MSRP of U.S. $39.99.
This product is currently shipping to TRENDnet's online, retail, DMR, and distribution partners.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions