Kingston Technology Adds Speed, Economy to USB Product Line with Introduction of DataTraveler HyperX
New HyperX USB Flash Drive Offers Ultra-Fast Read/Write Speeds
Sydney Australia - (June 24 , 2008) - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is expanding its line of USB Flash drives with the introduction of the DataTraveler HyperX (DT HyperX) model. Designed for ultra-fast read/write speeds and lower price points, the DT HyperX drive is available in capacities up to 8GB.
"Taking its cue from our HyperX line of industry-setting high-speed memory modules for gamers, enthusiasts and overclockers, the DataTraveler HyperX offers exceptionally fast read and write speeds," said Vaughan Nankivell Regional Manager - Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology.
The DT HyperX has data transfer rates of 30MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write, offering consumers a powerful, portable Flash storage solution. Designed to run on any Windows platform but specifically enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista based systems, users can expect to quickly and easily transfer photos, videos, music and data to their desktop, notebook or a fellow enthusiast's system. The new Data Traveler HyperX is backed by a five-year warranty and free technical support.
Kingston DataTraveler HyperX USB Drive Features and Specifications:
Capacities(1): 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
Dimensions: 2.76″ x 0.88″ x 0.44″ (70.0mm x 22.4mm x 11.3mm)
Speed Rating(2): data transfer rates of 30MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write
Enhanced(3): for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 2000 (SP4), Windows XP (SP1 and SP2), Mac OS (10.2x and higher), Linux (2.6 and higher)
Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140 º F (0 º C to 60 º C)
Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C - 85º C)
Easy: plug and play
Guaranteed: five-year warranty
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name: DataTraveler HyperX USB Drive
RRP for 2GB: AU$86, NZ$108
RRP for 4GB: AU$156, NZ$195
RRP for 8GB: AU$309, NZ$386
Warranty: 5 Yrs
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/flash/dt_HyperX.asp
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit https://www.kingston.com/anz Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
(1) Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information please consult the Kingston Flash memory guide at: https://www.kingston.com/flash_memory_guide
(2) Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
(3) USB 2.0 required for ReadyBoost.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions