Kingston Technology Adds Speed, Economy to USB Product Line with Introduction of DataTraveler HyperX
New HyperX USB Flash Drive Offers Ultra-Fast Read/Write Speeds
Sydney Australia - (June 24 , 2008) - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is expanding its line of USB Flash drives with the introduction of the DataTraveler HyperX (DT HyperX) model. Designed for ultra-fast read/write speeds and lower price points, the DT HyperX drive is available in capacities up to 8GB.
"Taking its cue from our HyperX line of industry-setting high-speed memory modules for gamers, enthusiasts and overclockers, the DataTraveler HyperX offers exceptionally fast read and write speeds," said Vaughan Nankivell Regional Manager - Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology.
The DT HyperX has data transfer rates of 30MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write, offering consumers a powerful, portable Flash storage solution. Designed to run on any Windows platform but specifically enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista based systems, users can expect to quickly and easily transfer photos, videos, music and data to their desktop, notebook or a fellow enthusiast's system. The new Data Traveler HyperX is backed by a five-year warranty and free technical support.
Kingston DataTraveler HyperX USB Drive Features and Specifications:
Capacities(1): 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
Dimensions: 2.76″ x 0.88″ x 0.44″ (70.0mm x 22.4mm x 11.3mm)
Speed Rating(2): data transfer rates of 30MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write
Enhanced(3): for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 2000 (SP4), Windows XP (SP1 and SP2), Mac OS (10.2x and higher), Linux (2.6 and higher)
Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140 º F (0 º C to 60 º C)
Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C - 85º C)
Easy: plug and play
Guaranteed: five-year warranty
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name: DataTraveler HyperX USB Drive
RRP for 2GB: AU$86, NZ$108
RRP for 4GB: AU$156, NZ$195
RRP for 8GB: AU$309, NZ$386
Warranty: 5 Yrs
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/flash/dt_HyperX.asp
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit https://www.kingston.com/anz Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
(1) Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information please consult the Kingston Flash memory guide at: https://www.kingston.com/flash_memory_guide
(2) Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
(3) USB 2.0 required for ReadyBoost.
Latest News Posts
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada