Scythe Releases Kama Bay AMP 2000 PC Audio Amplifier
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe extends its audio accessory portfolio by a brand-new Class D amplifier. New Kama Bay AMP 2000 is equipped with new features and functions which are fitted into a compact chassis to allow it to be mounted into a 5.25" bay inside a PC.
Thanks to the classy design, new Kama Bay AMP 2000 can be used individually and fits perfectly into almost every environment. Users have the choice of either silver or black version as a color. In order to allow high connectivity, Kama Bay AMP 2000 is equipped with 3 RCA inputs on the rear side as well as one 3.5 mm Stereo Jack input and one USB connector in the front. Therefore, it is possible to use mp3 player, computer, game consoles as well as audio and video equipment as the input source. USB connector located in the front gives the possibility to charge mp3 players. Knobs in the front allow switching among the 4 sources as well as individual adjustment of bass and treble separately. Overall design is completed by the two analog meters which are illuminated in blue backlight.
Kama Bay AMP 2000 Class D amplifier is powered by YAMAHA's digital IC YDA138 which is build onto the improved PCB to further enhance the sound quality grade. Speakers can be connected using the gold-plated terminals on the rear side. Two stereo channels allow maximum Output of 2 x 10 Watt (8 Ω). YDA138 Digital IC is rated at 88% maximum efficiency whereas the S/N Ratio is specified at 103 dB (Headphones 95 dB). Headphones can be connected on the front side using a common 3.5 mm Headphone Jack (50 mW * 2 Ch.).
All required cables and adapters are already bundled in the package of Kama Bay AMP 2000. It contains AC Adapter for standalone operation, connection wires for speaker, installation manual, various audio cables, two PCI brackets, various mounting screws and 4-Pin Peripheral Adapter.
Kama Bay AMP 2000 Class D amplifier (Model No. SDAR-2000) is available for MSRP of 50,35 / USD 59.95 in retail market. Furthermore, it is possibly to combine it with the Scythe Kro Craft Speaker which is already available in the market as a completion of a full-fledged 2.0 HiFi sound system.
Kama Bay AMP 2000
2 x Speaker Channels
1 x Headphone
3 x RCA
1 x 3.5 mm Stereo-Mini
Number of Channels:
2 Stereo Channels
Maximum Output Continuous Current:
10 W x 2 Channels
88% (8 Ω / 10 W)
103 dB / 95dB (Headphone)
Harmonic Distortion Rate:
0,02% (1 KHz / 8 Ω)
50 mW x 2 Channels
152 x 113 x 41 mm / 5.95 x 2.01 x 7.24 in
#When side-panels and insulators attached.
Capability of Connecting:
1 x USB-Relay Cable
1 x USB-Power Connector
760 g / 26.81 oz.
Scope of delivery:
AC Adapter, Cable for Speaker, Installation Manual, Audio Cable (3.5 mm Stereo Mini - RCA / RCA - RCA / Stereo Mini - Stereo Mini), 2x PCI Bracket, PCI Bracket Screws, Unit Mounting Screws, 4-Pin Peripheral Adapter, USB-Relay Cable(5-Pin ↔ 4-Pin / 5-Pin ↔ USB-A).
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5