Scythe Announces Kama Connect 2 Universal SATA and IDE Multi Adapter
Japanese cooling expert Scythe announces herewith an upgraded version of the universal S-ATA and IDE multi adapter Kama Connect 2. New Kama Connect Plus provides the same features as the value for money version but is also equipped with card readers and two additional USB ports.
By using the Kama Connect Plus 2.5", 3.5" as well as 5.25" S-ATA and IDE devices can be attached directly to the PC via USB. IDE drives are powered by an included adapter cable. Simultaneous operations of one S-ATA and one IDE drive are possible. Kama Connect Plus is compatible with the Big Drive standard and supports HDDs up to 2 TB as well as optical drives such as Blu-Ray and DVD devices. Two USB ports and multi-card readers are incorporated to allow data transfer from various sources such as USB Sticks and media cards. Furthermore, Kama Connect PLUS is Plug-n-Play compatible and supports USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards.
Scythe Kama Connect Plus is available for a MSRP of 29.35 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 39.95 (excluding tax).
Scythe Kama Connect Plus
62 x 101 x 30mm (WxDxH)
2.44 x 3.98 x 1.18" (WxDxH)
- S-ATA (2.5/3.5" HDD or Optical Drive)
- ATAPI Drive (2.5/3.5/5.25" HDD or Optical Drive, IDE/E-IDE, ATA 33/66/100/133)
- Compatibel to Big Drive standard
- SD Memory Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6), SDHC Memory Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 /CLASS6), Mini SD Card, Mini SDHC Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6), Multi Media Card (MMC4.0)(requires Adapter), RS MMC (4.0) + MMC Micro (requires Adapter)
- Memory Stick ROM, Memory Stick PRO (High Speed), Memory Stick Duo (MagicGate / MagicGate & High Speed), Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed)
- Compact Flash Type I, Type II, Type II-HDD, Micro Driver
- Memory Stick Micro (M2)
- Micro SD Card (Trans Flash), Micro SDHC Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6)
29.35 EUR / 39.95 USD (excluding VAT/Tax)
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard