Scythe Announces Kama Connect 2 Universal SATA and IDE Multi Adapter
Japanese cooling expert Scythe announces herewith an upgraded version of the universal S-ATA and IDE multi adapter Kama Connect 2. New Kama Connect Plus provides the same features as the value for money version but is also equipped with card readers and two additional USB ports.
By using the Kama Connect Plus 2.5", 3.5" as well as 5.25" S-ATA and IDE devices can be attached directly to the PC via USB. IDE drives are powered by an included adapter cable. Simultaneous operations of one S-ATA and one IDE drive are possible. Kama Connect Plus is compatible with the Big Drive standard and supports HDDs up to 2 TB as well as optical drives such as Blu-Ray and DVD devices. Two USB ports and multi-card readers are incorporated to allow data transfer from various sources such as USB Sticks and media cards. Furthermore, Kama Connect PLUS is Plug-n-Play compatible and supports USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards.
Scythe Kama Connect Plus is available for a MSRP of 29.35 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 39.95 (excluding tax).
Scythe Kama Connect Plus
62 x 101 x 30mm (WxDxH)
2.44 x 3.98 x 1.18" (WxDxH)
- S-ATA (2.5/3.5" HDD or Optical Drive)
- ATAPI Drive (2.5/3.5/5.25" HDD or Optical Drive, IDE/E-IDE, ATA 33/66/100/133)
- Compatibel to Big Drive standard
- SD Memory Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6), SDHC Memory Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 /CLASS6), Mini SD Card, Mini SDHC Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6), Multi Media Card (MMC4.0)(requires Adapter), RS MMC (4.0) + MMC Micro (requires Adapter)
- Memory Stick ROM, Memory Stick PRO (High Speed), Memory Stick Duo (MagicGate / MagicGate & High Speed), Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed)
- Compact Flash Type I, Type II, Type II-HDD, Micro Driver
- Memory Stick Micro (M2)
- Micro SD Card (Trans Flash), Micro SDHC Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6)
29.35 EUR / 39.95 USD (excluding VAT/Tax)
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit