MSI to Unleash Big Bang Gaming Series Mainboards
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, a leading high-performance mainboard company, unveil its first gaming series mainboards in Intel P55 platform featuring awe-inspiring graphics and audio functionality to offer serious gamers immersive gaming experience.
The state-of-the-art gaming line is inspired by the mighty Big Bang. Unique and innovative, the all-new Big Bang series will deliver the shock and awe of unprecedented experiences and expand into its own collection of galaxies.
The first Big Bang branded mainboard, Trinergy is designed with eye-catching features such as NVIDIA SLI technology and QuantumWave audio processing with the latest THX TruStudio PC and Creative EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 plus exclusive performance boost design from MSI.
Powered by NVIDIA nForce® 200 SLI processor, the Trinergy offers extreme gamers the most powerful graphics-intensive capability up to triple graphics configuration. Aimed at gamers and enthusiasts seeking cinematic enjoyment, QuantumWave audio card is designed to plunge you into the heart of the action, delivering the fullest audio experience for games, music and movies while remaining true to the source.
The Big Bang Trinergy also features cutting-edge 100% Hi-c Cap to maximizing system performance. This supreme component adopted for gaming machines can guarantee server-grade operation stability in an extreme condition. Besides, it is equipped with an external OC Dashboard that gives extreme gamers on-the-fly overclocking to optimize FPS without interrupting your session. If you're into a little of amateur overclocking, with MSI's exclusive chip-driven OC Genie, you can enjoy the convenience and hugely improved performance with a simple press of a button.
Big Bang Fuzion
The upcoming Big Bang Fuzion mainboard features the powerful Lucid HYDRA engine, designed to support different Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) within a single system. This provides the first viable alternative to offerings from current graphics card vendors that offer identical multi-GPU specific solutions. It will be revealed before the end of 2009.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Intel's new Graphics Command Center application looks BOSS
- Nintendo lets indie studio make a Zelda game
- Intel teases its graphics card in prototype renders
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced