iBUYPOWER Offers Power Bundle - MSI Netbook with Gaming Rigs Power
Power Bundle offers greater mobility and is cheaper than a desktop replacement
El Monte, CA - September 02, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the Power Bundle - Gaming PC + MSI Wind U100 Netbook. The four new bundle specials offer iBUYPOWER customers the opportunity to purchase a powerful, upgradeable gaming PC for home use, without sacrificing mobility.
With a power bundle, users have more flexibility. Purchasing one laptop for both mobile and home use requires a sacrifice in both mobility and gaming power. The lightweight netbook is more portable than a 17-inch desktop replacement, which can weigh as much as 20 pounds and is definitely not the ideal mobile solution for taking notes in class or studying in a coffee shop. Additionally, a traditional gaming PC offers a superior graphics, processing power, and upgradability to deliver a gaming experience that cannot be matched by any notebook.
The Power Bundle is also incredibly affordable - an MSI U100 netbook can be bundled with a desktop like the example below for as little as $249. Conversely, the cost of a gaming notebook can increase anywhere from $500-1000 when configured to match desktop performance.
iBUYPOWER also offer customers the opportunity to upgrade to the 12.1" MSI U210 Netbook, 13.4" MSI X320 or X340 Ultra Slim Notebooks, or the 16" CR600 Notebook.
FULL SPECS BELOW
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit